Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By blockustomz
#90986 theres 2 bolts maybe that u didn't loosen.. did u loosen the bolt on the top near the door inside? also the one underneath the side skirt? take a pic of that when u get a chance.
By JDMcivic92
#90987 Yeah, check all your bolts those things are a pain. Also loosen the bolts on both the driver and passanger side and try to slide it over a bit, It should work let me know if it does thats what I did with my civic.
By Reevear
blockustomz wrote:theres 2 bolts maybe that u didn't loosen.. did u loosen the bolt on the top near the door inside? also the one underneath the side skirt? take a pic of that when u get a chance.

yes im aware of all the fender bolts but i cant go makin new holes for the fender then it off tracks it from the door. and all that shit. :thumbdown:
By blockustomz
#90990 theres always ways to make things line up.. just takes patience and alot of thinking.. lol
By blockustomz
#90992 yea try what he said.^ and maybe try to move the driver side closer to the hood so u have more room to fill for the other side.. if u gotta bend the hood supports id do it.. itll look cleannnnn
By JDMcivic92
#90993 He shouldnt have to bend the hood supports, he just needs to loosen the fender he wants closer to the hood and put it as close as he can to it and have someone hold it as he tightens the bolts down, then slide the hood over to even the gap.
By blockustomz
#90995 tru^ but with accidents you can fuck everything up so sometimes u have to make up.. i wish i was there so i chould help him more..
By Reevear
#91001 ill be workin on it tomorrow ill check it out and see whats up. i see where ya'll are commin from.
By Reevear
#91721 Image
whatcha think?
needs some paint
By hondajunkee
#91723 some paint and some air in that rear tire :thumb: :lol:
By Reevear
#91725 haha yeah tire is pumped up now baha
just paint
By blockustomz
#91729 looks really good man.. everything lines up from what im seeing.. im trying to find a del sol right now. might be geting one really soon if this deal goes through.. whats ya plans?