Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By thecrow
#84855 so i have not been on here ahwhile ( you can thank the fc3s)
but my honda needs some love. What do you guys think of the stock wing? who goes wingless?

heres a nice snow picture from detroit :lol:

By mistergou
ilmcrx wrote:no wing

:werd: its a cleaner look!
By Classiccarsrule85
#84924 sols with wings dont fly!

dont have a wing much cleaner and the stock wing looks ugly as heck and yea why put a spoiler on when you could go off and find that rare electronic roof deck thing that shits awsome so much work to do something so simple....
By 93eg_ca
#85886 im wingless too. in my opinion i like the jdm wing on the sol. the only honda i really like with out a wing is a dc integra. just my 2 cents.
By chrono404
#85922 I am a minority I guess, I think Sol's with OEM Wings look awesome. :thumb:

I guess take a look at photos and see if you like it?
By hondajunkee
chrono404 wrote:I am a minority I guess, I think Sol's with OEM Wings look awesome. :thumb:

I guess take a look at photos and see if you like it?

Im with you, i think the stock wing looks good, without it i think i looks long and awkward
By TurboHatch
#88229 i also like the no wing look myself.
By sdots
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:sols with wings dont fly!

dont have a wing much cleaner and the stock wing looks ugly as heck and yea why put a spoiler on when you could go off and find that rare electronic roof deck thing that shits awsome so much work to do something so simple....

:werd: that shit is cool and it's more interesting as a mechanical part than a wing
By JDMsol91
#88387 I'm think the Mugen's wing looks like :wink:

Over, wingless is the best (after mugen ;) )
By Untouchable
#129429 IMO the stock wing was perfect. Not too big but just enough. Without the wing the trunk looks like it is missing something. The wing balances it out. I think in the end it is up to your taste. there is no right or wrong here.
By Chance
#137056 First post on the forum and bumpin 7 month old threads... :crazy: