Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By chrono404
#224158 It saddens me that someone put a EG Sedan front clip on the Delsol. It was most likely wrecked and rebuilt with the only front clip he could find. I should be happy theirs anouther Delsol on the road, A Blue one at that. However It saddens me there is a EG Sedan front clip, The ugliest eg clip IMO on a Delsol, which I thought the 93-95 clip was the coolest. I mean he couldn't have put a Coupe/Hatch clip on?

*sigh* :(

Aside from that The Black s2k seats and 4x114 conversion to run Prelude blades is kinda cool.
By asianrob
chrono404 wrote:It saddens me that someone put a EG Sedan front clip on the Delsol. It was most likely wrecked and rebuilt with the only front clip he could find. I should be happy theirs anouther Delsol on the road, A Blue one at that. However It saddens me there is a EG Sedan front clip, The ugliest eg clip IMO on a Delsol, which I thought the 93-95 clip was the coolest. I mean he couldn't have put a Coupe/Hatch clip on?

Aside from that The Black s2k seats and 4x114 conversion to run Prelude blades is kinda cool.

those look like EK4 VTi rims.. arnt prelude blades 5 lug?
By chrono404
asianrob wrote:
chrono404 wrote:It saddens me that someone put a EG Sedan front clip on the Delsol. It was most likely wrecked and rebuilt with the only front clip he could find. I should be happy theirs anouther Delsol on the road, A Blue one at that. However It saddens me there is a EG Sedan front clip, The ugliest eg clip IMO on a Delsol, which I thought the 93-95 clip was the coolest. I mean he couldn't have put a Coupe/Hatch clip on?

those look like EK4 VTi rims.. arnt prelude blades 5 lug?

I think your correct, Good eye.
By DontHateonEG8

Thats what i thought at first, but then again its better than a coupe and hatch front end. aside for that spoiler, that sol doesnt look bad at all.
By Buzzy
#227887 My Sol & My Sweetie :hehe:
By ghskid06
#239452 Image
By dbrooks
#241270 ^^^^ I like that one a lot! :D
By OleFolk
#253549 Over the weekend at the east coast meet
I saw an urban/army/olive green sol
With an H22

so sexy...