Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Kaeon
#72257 Image

^Still have a lot of threads left.

By chrono404
#72278 I love your Struts, How do they feel like on the Road? I so Want a set like that if they drive good, they look like they should.
By Kaeon
chrono404 wrote:I love your Struts, How do they feel like on the Road? I so Want a set like that if they drive good, they look like they should.

They are awesome, they ride pretty stiff, but do not bounce. I DD the car, and so far so good.
By Kaeon
#73129 Image

So the rear tow hook was pissing me off. It looked like crap, and when I jack the car up it got in the way.
So a few drill holes later.

Much cleaner I think, I'm going to get a removable flat tow hook just in case I do ever need to be pulled out.
#74199 I converted to clips for the front bumper.
No more old school screws that take forever to get on and off.

also Dry Iced the floor to prep for spray on liner.

Ive learned to just wait, and do it the right way next time. Everyplace we used the dry ice worked great. All the other stuff is were I first tried to chizle it away lol.
By Kaeon
#76081 Image

Got the floors super clean, Ready for Hurculiner, Relocated ECU to the small useless glove box.
By Faded_Milano
#78668 Why you selling the 'sol man?
By Kaeon
Faded_Milano wrote:Why you selling the 'sol man?

I want a bike. 8)
By Faded_Milano
#78775 ooh! me too. but I'm going have to wait awhile in order to save up $75k :P

What kind of bike are you looking for?
By Kaeon
Faded_Milano wrote:ooh! me too. but I'm going have to wait awhile in order to save up $75k :P

What kind of bike are you looking for?

Anything right now, my dream bike is a 2006 Triumph 675