Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By civic_man09
#58053 im thinkin about getting a 93 del sol s....what do you all think?? what is the car like(reviews)? the guy i might be gettin it off of says its had a mini me swap done on....what do you all think about that??
By Trippsol
#58104 Ive got a del sol S and a VTEC. i love the S its a great car, fun handles, great gas, but does lack the power it should have. The VTEC is a lot nicer as far as performance goes though, its a sacrifice for gas. The Del Sol is a great car, and I recommend it to anyone. I own both and plan on keeping them both =P
By Ecc0
#58127 I had a Delsol started off as a VXI (jap import) 1.5 sohc V-tec and loved it to pieces the only thing is they do lack in power as Trippsol said, So I changed it to a B16a2 uk VTI whihc was so much more fun but alot more juicey on the fuel.

Depending on what you want from the car will depend on what one you should look for.

If your getting a Transtop one make sure you check its working proplery as they can be expensive to fix.

I miss mine like a mo fo so have convinced my mrs to get one so am looking for one for her atm :thumb: