Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By {EG} JAY Ride or get rode
#50515 del sol lol so my car wouldnt start or turn over so i put it on craigslist.
it had the b16a in it and this guy with a clean del sol kept calling so i was like ya bring it over ill take a look at it
here are some pics of the car it is sitting on tokiko's with skunk 2 coil overs and it has a Dd15b2 in it sohc non v but he threw the vtec head in the trunk so i have that now jsut waiting till i get money to get a new ecu to put the head on tell me what ya think
By chrono404
#50519 :thumb:
Very Nice, I know the guy you bought it from. He is pretty cool. Always has hand in Honda's.
#50523 ya i traded my hatch with the b16 in it mine didnt run but he really wanted it i had it on craigslist for like idk an hour and he called me so i said well see then he called like 6 more times so i was like fuck it ya ill do it lol
#50524 Image
that is my old hatch i traded him for it needs a new front end and it didnt run and i was tired of messing with it and i just wanted a nice car to get my back and forth to work and stuff
By CivicTypeR
#50536 Nice sol :thumb:
#50551 thanks man
By Classiccarsrule85
#60905 Nice start to a good project though now youll have to change your sig lol....

Goodluck!