Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By WannaBe
slowj1 wrote:Why cant you guys do anything on a sunday? :x j/k...i've been wanting to mix it up with some honda owners but i always work on saturdays.

You got two weeks, ask for it off, maybe?
By slowj1
#154049 i actually remembered i had some vacation time saved up and put it in thursday the 29 so it's 2 weeks before. Hope you dont mind a lowly ej1 bringing up the rear :lol:
By WannaBe
#154063 the more, the merrier,,,, er,, somethin like that,,,,,,,,,, hell yeah, show up!
there are a few of us meeting up at the Denny's off of the 15 and mira mesa Blvd before to cruise up together before 9:30am show up! :thumb:
By PandaHatch
#154064 ...wish I was back home in oceanside to join up. stuck on the east coast :thumbdown:
By jdmsol_kid
#154594 dam..once again cant go.. i hate my work schedule. if i dont work it jus happens so to change the day before all the meets.. somday
By WannaBe
jdmsol_kid wrote:dam..once again cant go.. i hate my work schedule. if i dont work it jus happens so to change the day before all the meets.. somday

U still got a week and a half, ask for the day off or use a vacation day.
By slowj1
#154658 Well i got my vactation day :woot: Should be able to meet you guys at the dennys in mira mesa.
By WannaBe
slowj1 wrote:Well i got my vactation day :woot: Should be able to meet you guys at the dennys in mira mesa.

Cool, yeah, be there before 9:30am. A couple of the guys will be there before to eat, I'll be there after 9am.
By jdmsol_kid
WannaBe wrote:
jdmsol_kid wrote:dam..once again cant go.. i hate my work schedule. if i dont work it jus happens so to change the day before all the meets.. somday

U still got a week and a half, ask for the day off or use a vacation day.

yea technically i got hours cut so im no longer full time and dont get vacation or anything like that...
By WannaBe
#155329 That sucks, sorry to hear that. Yeah, times is gettin tough
By slowj1
#156322 will be washing the coupe tmrw and will be up for the fun run. Got a new front strut brace so i'll be feeling the difference with it on through the canyons.
By WannaBe
#156415 very cool, just be sure to be there before 9:30am :thumb: