Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By teal_dx
#353058 The owner from http://Fixmyrust.com has contacted me about trying out some new parts he plans on putting on the website.

One of those parts were Del Sol Rocker Panels. These are the metal below the doors that go along the bottom of the sides of the car. If yours are rusting away and would like a set of replacement rocker panels, post in this thread.

1. You need to post pictures here of your current rusty rocker panels.

2. You need to be ready to replace them as soon as you receive the new parts. You can do this yourself with cutting tools and a MIG welder, or have a shop do it. Part of the deal is that you can't have these parts sitting around your garage for a month... They're being given away for free so that you can install them right away.

3. In return for the free parts, you'll need to supply some quality pictures of the new rocker panels installed on your Del Sol. The pictures you provide will be used on the website (that's why he's giving the parts away for free to get some pictures done quickly) :thumb:
By dave21H
#358598 As soon as i get off work tonight i will be goin to take some pics i need them bad
By TrailerTrash
#358601 fixmyrust.com gets three :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: from me
By TrailerTrash
#358610 wow i didnt even notice this was an old topic
By dave21H
#358619 Well i didnt seen the date but how the hell you post pics on here this is not mobile friendly is it ?????
By teal_dx
#358652 Yeah the new forum is mobile friendly/responsive. (The old one was not) You can attach pics when creating a post - see "Upload attachment"
By dave21H
#358672 Ok but how can i s3nd them to this post and do yall have an App yet
By teal_dx
#358674 No app, new forum is responsive to all mobile platforms. Screen shot attached of how to add an attachment. Be sure to press AddFile after you have chosen your image from your phone or iCloud album :thumb:
Attachments
image.png