Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By B18cDelSlo
#38970 Anyone know if hasport shift linkage for b-series eg will fit a del sol? or do you have to have del sol linkage for a b motor. I have a gsr swap in mine but it's a cut and welded linkage. So I was fixing to buy a hasport one.
By asianrob
#38987 buy one made for your car the regular B-series wont fit its too long the honda one i belive is like 140-160 from honda
By B18cDelSlo
#38993 ha i though 160 was pretty good for honda. i thought about just getting it. I might as well if I was gonna pay 150 for hasport. I'm sure there is no difference in quality. Thanks for the info.
By B18cDelSlo
#39680 Ok to answer this question. Hasport sells a b series linkage for a del sol for $150

Just bought it. I made sure it was del sol specific. They said that it was. (This is coming straight from hasport)

So hopefully they didn't lie!
By asianrob
#39689 cool good luck hope they sent the right one!
By black94sol
#40099 del sol VTEC ONLY will work. let me know on the hasport deal. also JHPUSA sells the VTEC linkage. you can't modify, you have to buy it. same goes for rear disk conversion. you have to have DEL SOL specific rear brake cables. FUCKING honda lol

JDM Justin

you can also pm me any other questions regarding del sols
By asianrob
#40129 ^ lol yea i know!! i bought some rear discs off a del sol and the lines where too short!!! i was like fuck!!! !hahaa looks like i could use these on a rex!
By B18cDelSlo
black94sol wrote:del sol VTEC ONLY will work. let me know on the hasport deal. also JHPUSA sells the VTEC linkage. you can't modify, you have to buy it. same goes for rear disk conversion. you have to have DEL SOL specific rear brake cables. FUCKING honda lol

JDM Justin

you can also pm me any other questions regarding del sols

Yeah i called hasport and said I need a del sol linkage for a del sol VTEC B SERIES, they said that it is del sol specific linkage for a b series. I made them double check. So we will see what happens.
By B18cDelSlo
#40148 and I'm doing a rear disc swap too from a gsr. And yep, ordered the cables from honda :-/