Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By B16
#38755 i need new axles as my boots on my stock axles are ridiculously torn. what kind of aftermarket axles are out there that are real good quality for our cars? also, i couldn't find any specifically for my car, so would integra axles work or what do i have to find? my car is a '95 vtec and i just dont know if integra axles would work or not. thanks in advance for any help!
By LowTEC-Derbo
#38771 Most b series axles will work 94-01 integra. Only ones that will not work are are CRV axles and JDM ITR axles with have 36mm axle nuts.

Autozone has lifetime warranty on axles and they are pretty decent in quality.
By Dippin_EG
alldatJUICE wrote:
spigilogan wrote:try racepages.com

wow, check the dates before posting. :werd: ya noob :lol:

DAYYYYUMMMMMMM PWNED :lol: :lol:
By Aldo91
#329707 Dont mean to revive a suuuper old thread but I aldso didnt want to take up space making another so here it goes.

Hey guys I am going to have to replace my axle on the drivers side and want to swap everything as far as the axles and I saw a couple things here and there by searching but nothing that really convinced me.

so far I have gathered that

1994-2001 Integra and 1999-2000 Civic. will swap with no problems at all. both axles and the mid shaft.

Is this correct?

im just making sure before I go and spend mah moneys.

Thank you in advance.