Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HagerSol
#334371 Hi guys, I got Skunk2 EF suspension from a buddy BNIB. Got the rears on fine but didn't realize the front shock diameter was different. After doing some research I've seen that people either say;
1) Use EF front forks, which I am hesitant about because they are different and I don't want rubbing issues (I have a B18B in '93 sol)
2) Use a piece of exhaust pipe with a slit in it as a shim.

I am thinking option 2 is better, but before I order new forks or go scouring the yard some opinions would be great. Especially if someone has personally encountered this problem. Thanks very much guys and gals!
By FG2_Andrew
#334606 @greddy he double posted, his other thread was replied to and the issue was probably eliminated! :thumb:
By chriscap023
HagerSol wrote:Hi guys, I got Skunk2 EF suspension from a buddy BNIB. Got the rears on fine but didn't realize the front shock diameter was different. After doing some research I've seen that people either say;
1) Use EF front forks, which I am hesitant about because they are thérapie émotionnelle different and I don't want rubbing issues (I have a B18B in '93 sol)
2) Use a piece of exhaust pipe with a slit in it as a shim.

I am thinking option 2 is better, but before I order new forks or go scouring the yard some opinions would be great. Especially if someone has personally encountered this problem. Thanks very much guys and gals!

I'm looking for some enging kit to make my car more economic and ecologic!
Thanks!