Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Juan Carlos
#317321 Has anyone attempted to do this I just I just bought EIBach sway bars 27mm front and 17mm rear and hardrace bushing kit with hard racing l C A and blackworks fully adjustable coilovers its my first suspension setup that I'm doing let me know if I'm missing anything else that i would need and any suggestions on how to do it . Thanks!! :woot:
By SL93ex
#317365 ball joints, tie rod ends, steering rack bushings, and a hydraulic press (unless you want to pay a shop to do it)
By Juan Carlos
#317377 Thanks men I look for what you told me and the company hard race makes those parts for my car as well so I'm gonna go ahead and order them. I found a 20 ton hydraulic press for about $150. As soon as all the parts come in i will start working on it. :woot:
By SL93ex
#317415 Be careful with the press plates (cast iron plates) that come with that press. I haven't broken mine, but I've heard stories about them exploding. Eye protection!

Also, since you'll have the spindle out and a press handy, do your wheel bearings, and inspect your cv joints.