Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By HagerSol
#305237 Hey guys, I can't find info on this anywhere, which means it probably doesn't fit, but can I take the front crossmember off a DA or EF and use it on my 93 del sol? Thanks in advance for any help
By chrono404
#305239 You probally could if you wanted to put an da or ef frount clip onto your delsol. However it will not fit properally with a delsol front end.

I personally think the 93-95 USDM delsol front clip is the best eg/ek/dc front clip of the lot so I would recomment getting a delsol core support.

According to this honda-tech article, Honda only wants $300 for a core support, Which IMO is not that bad for a new one from Honda. You might be able to get one from a local wrecking yard for cheaper however it never hurts to have new parts, well except maybe the pocket book.

Good luck on what you decide to do, I personally hope you keep a 93-95 front end on your Delsol, however the 99-00 Clips look good if done properally as well.
By fatcoupe
#305240 from the LITTLE that iv read..only the del sol cross member can be used on the del sol...been wrong before though.
By HagerSol
#305268 Ya I kinda feel that if they were interchangable it woulda come up right away in google... :-(
And no worries, I have no plans on doing a front end conversion to the sol, only reason I'm asking is my room mate has an EF with the front c/m, and is putting on a full traction bar, so I was hoping for hand-me-downs lol. I'll prolly just order a traction bar as well :-) Thanks guys!