Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ej2-B16a
#28541 im gonna be looking for a del sol soon? is there anyway to find a stock b16 del sol.. i mean is it a diffrent type of SI? or.. whats the deal about them. cuz i hear there really really rare.. but there is some.. cuz i know a guy that has 1.. so are they just a si? or is it specific year :?

any info will be good..
By JLau
#28550 It's a Del Sol VTEC model. That's what it's called.
By black94sol
JLau wrote:It's a Del Sol VTEC model. That's what it's called.

:werd:

94 up

and good luck
By Ej2-B16a
#28616 so its literaly.. the Del Sol Vtec......................... like i go up to a dealership and i wont sound like some noobie when i say i want a del sol vtec..........
By LowTEC-Derbo
#28621 It is the only OBD1 stock USDM B16A civic out there. the usdm p30 obd1 is rare as it is only from this car that is from 94-95 years. the 96-97 are obd2.

its not much special besides it is rare and the only smoggable B series civic besides the 99-00 Si. (stock from factory of course)
By Ej2-B16a
#28624 thats y i kinda want it.. sounds amazing having a EG thats smog legal with a b series motor with out having to go thru all the BAR and smog bullcrap u normal gatta do.. just to not get a fixit ticket for ur motor..
By LowTEC-Derbo
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:thats y i kinda want it.. sounds amazing having a EG thats smog legal with a b series motor with out having to go thru all the BAR and smog bullcrap u normal gatta do.. just to not get a fixit ticket for ur motor..

its alot easier than you think :P
By Ej2-B16a
#28637 omg tell me more ....