Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By boudz
#25080 My buddies and I decide to do a photo shoot last night. I'm the only EG in the crew, but I figured I would share all the pictures anyways

By ChicagoMike
#25081 Those pics are excellent, very nice work. All the cars are nicely done too!! :thumb:
By ohDirka
#25082 nice pics man those car are pretty clean
By boudz
#25134 yes sir!! thats is facundo's car probably posted on a em1 board lol

thanks for the comments
By PetrolHeaD
#25222 Image

so who's the poor sap who had to run around like a little fag with a light in his hand? :D
By Hereg6
boudz wrote:My buddies and I decide to do a photo shoot last night. I'm the only EG in the crew, but I figured I would share all the pictures anyways

What the hell kind of bug is this :headscratch: :?

Love the pictures :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
PetrolHeaD wrote:Image

so who's the poor sap who had to run around like a little fag with a light in his hand? :D

LOL I was thinking the same thing!
By Racing Rice
#25247 Great pics! Love the sol too. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#25517 nice pics! first of all i didnt kno u had a k20 in ure sol? that was a shock to me and second i seen u guys say its em1 but i never seen it at all... whats the specs on that?
By Ej2-B16a
#27979 that del slow is pretty sexual .. lol
By black94sol
#28581 mmmmm k series sol

pretty much sex on wheels :drools:
By york62
#28595 looking good man! those ARE some nice pics!
By hkspowers
Hereg6 wrote:
boudz wrote:My buddies and I decide to do a photo shoot last night. I'm the only EG in the crew, but I figured I would share all the pictures anyways

What the hell kind of bug is this :headscratch: :?

Love the pictures :thumb:

That would be a Giant Water Bug. BEWARE!!!! EXTREMELY painful bite that usually ends up infected. To put it in perspective they are known to eat bullfrogs!