Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By chrono404
#191037 Something I noticed we dont have on the site is a list of parts to do a Delsol B Series swap with. This is the list I made from all the research I have done. If anyone knows of anything I missed please make a post in here so we can updated the main post.

B Series into Delsol Part list:
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC Rear T Bracket
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC Shift Linkage
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC or 94-01 Integra Side Mounts
>- 93-95 Delsol VTEC or 94-95 Integra Wiring Harness (to Convert to OBD1)
>- B Series Axles from 90-01 Integra(Cant mix 90-93 and 94-01), 99-00 Civic Si, or DelSol VTEC.
>- B Series Hydro transmission
>- B Series Engine
Last edited by chrono404 on Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chilango41
#191358 That should help the del sols people :thumb:
By the-hag
chrono404 wrote:Something I noticed we dont have on the site is a list of parts to do a Delsol B Series swap with. This is the list I made from all the research I have done. If anyone knows of anything I missed please make a post in here so we can updated the main post.

B Series into Delsol Part list:
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC Rear T Bracket
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC Shift Linkage
>- 93-97 Delsol VTEC or 94-01 Integra Side Mounts
>- 93-95 Delsol VTEC or 94-95 Integra Wiring Harness (to Convert to OBD1)
>- B Series Axles from 90-01 Integra(Cant mix 90-93 and 94-01), 99-00 Civic Si, or DelSol VTEC.
>- B Series Hydro transmission
>- B Series Engine

Hey im wondering about the axles, when you say can't mix 90-93 and 94-01 are you talking left and right?
And Im looking at a b18 swap online, he says he has everything to do the swap but i doubt he has the del sol shift linkage...will it not work at all with different linkage? thanks for the help
By Datsmart
#236714 Integra B series axles all use an intermediate center shaft.
The 90 - 93 use special left side axles where they join the center shaft.
The 94 - 01 are swappable between right and left sides.

You can use standard eg shift linkage if you cut and add 2" to both shift rods.
You will also have to bend them some to not rub inside the deeper "tunnel" in the Del Sol chassis.
By the-hag
#237690 Ok now I gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. I found a b20a with everything except the motor mounts, and shift linkage, hope I'm not being a pain in the ass but I was wondering if these are the right mounts, http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/prod/DCSTK I've done some searching around and they seem to be the correct ones, but this is my first swap and I don't really want to have to stop work and wait for new parts to arrive wherever I can help it. Thanks in advance for the help!
By chrono404
#237695 b20a is out of a prelude, its known as one of the "Basterd B's"

It has nothing to do with the modern integra/civic b Series. Nothing from a b16, b17, b18, b20b, b20z will work with the b20a or the b21.
By the-hag
#238018 Wow thank you so much, you just saved me a huge ass pain! This site is priceless! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#247306 i put this to use today :thumb: