Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By indie2.0
#174855 im looking for a amber turn signal that matches the marker lights. where is the best place to buy from? looked on ebay but their wasn't any that seemed to match that oem look. is there an oem turn signal that is amber? thanks for the help guys. :thumb:
By Chance
#174860 Stanley JDM ambers...
By indie2.0
#175269 where can i get those? i know you can get them for the eg, i have a pair. need some for the del sol.
By Carfanatic
indie2.0 wrote:where can i get those? i know you can get them for the eg, i have a pair. need some for the del sol.

eh.. those are the same.. lol
By indie2.0
#175721 no way for real? the eg and the del sol have the same turn signal housing? :? i should have checked it just looked different so i never thought to check. have to go take a look.
By indie2.0
#175723 i just looked closer. there is no way the turn signal corner housing for the light is the same on the eg as it is on the del sol. different shape. i think you guys thought i was talking about the lower marker signal in the bumper. i mean the one next to the head light. where can i get that one in an amber corner that will match the marker signal below. :thumb:
By 1updelsol
Chance wrote:Stanley JDM ambers...

:eh:

find me a del sol in japan that has 2 piece headlights.. :thumbdown:
By indie2.0
#176983 i think that is what i am gong to do cuz i want to keep it as oem as possible thanks for your help.