Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

should i trade

88%
12%
By 1updelsol
#167551 good choice... your sol reminds me of one ive seen before...
By Chance
#167554 Voted.
By egsedanguy
#167607 dude your a tard. keep the sol. u just had a ek. you never gain anything dumping money into em and selling/trading every 5 months. i seend you do it. you have owned like 20 cars since i met you. keep the sol. its by far nicer than the ek and is the best one imo so far.
By big_scoggs
#167691 ya im keepin it i just put my itr wheel in and am going to get a few goodies here in a couple days....murder out the windows beaks tie bar blox lca etc.....
By dro21
big_scoggs wrote:ya im keepin it i just put my itr wheel in and am going to get a few goodies here in a couple days....murder out the windows beaks tie bar blox lca etc.....

beaks tie bar and blox lca is a combo i liked to have also...you should post a how to install on it for ur buddy dro if you get em. :hehe:
By 1updelsol
big_scoggs wrote:should i trade my 93 del sol si gsr wit b16 trani for this ek coupe

here is his mod list
d16y8 sohc vtec
aem intake
dc header
greddy exhaust
seibon carbon fiber hood
seibon carbon fiber trunk
slammed on skunk2 pro s coilovers
15" sportmax
new tires 140k miles clean title
window and sunroof visors
si cluster
8k hid
oem si fogs
etc........ for those who dont know whats done to my del sol its in the post your del sol section

heres some pics......

do you happen to have this guys email? lol
By intheworks
#176043 Its all about the performance to me soooooooooo

KEEP THE SOL
By chrono404
DelSolVTEC wrote:keep the sol

lol

This thread is months old. Pretty sure he already made his mind to keep the sol.
By dro21
chrono404 wrote:
DelSolVTEC wrote:keep the sol

lol

This thread is months old. Pretty sure he already made his mind to keep the sol.

i think he kept it....but who knows original posters been M.I.A.