Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

should i trade

88%
12%
By big_scoggs
#167081 should i trade my 93 del sol si gsr wit b16 trani for this ek coupe

here is his mod list
d16y8 sohc vtec
aem intake
dc header
greddy exhaust
seibon carbon fiber hood
seibon carbon fiber trunk
slammed on skunk2 pro s coilovers
15" sportmax
new tires 140k miles clean title
window and sunroof visors
si cluster
8k hid
oem si fogs
etc........ for those who dont know whats done to my del sol its in the post your del sol section

heres some pics......

my del sol
By 92egdxhatch
#167082 keep the sol.
By TrailerTrash
92egdxhatch wrote:keep the sol.

doooo it
By big_scoggs
#167098 Bump telll me what u guys think
By Trippsol
#167102 Keep the sol man, its more rare... plus yours looks nice man :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#167167 obd2 :thumbdown: delsols are alot more fun and you can take the roof down roll down all the windows and have some fun lol civics you got 2 windows a foldable rear seat and a trunk screw the couple plus its obd2 so yea i dont mess with that stuff....
By big_scoggs
#167198 BUMP comne on lets hear what u guys think no one likes the ek
By WannaBe
#167203 KEEP THE SOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Dippin_EG
JUICE wrote:simply put.... your sol is shittin on that ek :thumb:

x1000.

I was scrolling down the pics and thinking 'ok its pretty nice', then i saw the first pic of your sol and thats when i knew the sol shits on that EK
By blk92hb
#167225 keep the sol the ek is nice but just from the looks of your sol it look like it wont be a fair trade. now i dont really dislike the ek but is is heavier with or with out the cf and why would you trade something that you worked your ass off for just to get someone else mistake thats to them. if you want a ek buy a stock ek just so you can make it how you want
By hatchie
#167232 if you do then that means you'll be rocking the same exact rims as ME!

i had em first :D

and my opinion >>>> umm either one is hot you got motor and his exterior is the sex

edit: now that i relook at it
SOL
By dro21
#167255 a nice sol (urs 2 be specific) is a rare sight. ek civics are everywhere.
By chrono404
dro21 wrote:a nice sol (urs 2 be specific) is a rare sight. ek civics are everywhere.

x2

I love me some EK's However to get a Nice Delsol is hard to do. Your Delsol is more valuable then his EK IMO.

Your car is rarer, better looking, faster and has more potential then that EK Coupe.

It would be a mistake that you will most likely regret getting the EK Coupe, I am sure you could trade for just about any civic you would want to. You have a very nice setup as it is right now. Dont trade it for just anything.