Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By WannaBe
#156359 get a 96 or 97 front bumper
By josephsantos
#156361 Is this what you are referring to?? (NOT my car, owner may pm me if he wants to remove the pic from this thread).

ImageImage
By big_scoggs
#156364 no what i was referring to is when people with the older bumpers remove those little lights and have just the holes there what u think,......
By big_scoggs
#156367 my computer is shit i cant post pics right now so just go to POST YOUR RIDE del sol and its the top one black del sol 95 that show some pics of it
By big_scoggs
#156370 no no no no no im not talking about the 97 bumpers im talking about the 93 bumpers that have the fog/aux lights removed just empty holes.....

i dolnt like the 97 bumpers either
By Classiccarsrule85
#156450 to me it looks alot cleaner in my opinion if you look at i think its the first two posts with pictures the red one has the fogs and the white dose not i prefer the which one without fogs. just because i mean it dose look cleaner....

i dont own a delsol ive worked on a few but yea never ran into any with fogs in them.....
By big_scoggs
#156471 jesus man no one can understand what im trying to say..... think of the 93 bumper.......aux lights next to the headlights little circle lights about 2 and a half inches round..........

got it so far......

remove them so there are just empty holes......... keep the 93 bumper just have holes in the middle ............
By big_scoggs
#156476 thank u god first opinion.......lol i was thinking about tinting them yellow to....? maybe
By big_scoggs
#156483 ya i cant post pics ...... this apt computer sucks .... i just wanted some opinion i think im going to just tint them