Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By big_scoggs
#155970 ok so ive been browsing this website for sometime now and i just finally registered but we need more love for the del sols out there....... honestly how many del sols have been nominated or been car of the month ......like barely any so lets get a pic thread going to see some clean ass del sols out there............
By big_scoggs
#155976 no i meant post some pics of cars that people actually own and want to be nominated for car of the month not just a bunch of pics you founf being bored on the net........ i just dont see them that often
By josephsantos
#155977 Lately, no one has been posting their del sols so it might take some time before del sols get nominated again.

But there were already "Ride of the Month" Del Sols here before and was placed into the hall of fame. Unfortunately, both of there were already totaled.

check this out: http://civic-eg.com/hall_of_fame/index_rip.html
By jdmsol_kid
#156026 agree. we need more sols... alot more.. cars are sick.. im on my second one
By thecrow
#156027 i think there are alot more people with sols on here than we think. but you guys are right. no one posts. i know id be on this forum 1000x more if there was more sol activity.
By teal_dx
#156028 moving this to the del sol section since it is not YOUR del sol :thumb:

btw... nominations for Dec ride of the month are running out of time. Anyone can nominate, nominate a Del sol :wink:

(Just be sure they have enough posts)
By jdmsol_kid
#156046 kinda new so whats the post numbers? to be nominated?
By big_scoggs
#156081 shit i need to start postin a grip then and somehow hget some pics on here
By big_scoggs
#156082 and the del sols already nominated are not that great at all exept for the black one...... sorry if i hurt someones feelings lol
By big_scoggs
#156113 Image
heres a pic of mine sorry cell phone pic.........
By teal_dx
big_scoggs wrote:Image
heres a pic of mine sorry cell phone pic.........

that's one of the best cell phone pics I have ever seen, what kind of phone do you have?
hot valve cover too 8)