Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By vtec_gloucester
#14453 +1 :thumb:

great work teal :thumb:

might have to start thinking about increasing the number of admin/mods soon as the site gets bigger.
By teal_dx
#14454 I've considered it... There's days when I get home at night and log on and say "there's no way I'm going to be able to look at all these new posts!

As the site gets busier, so will the # of mods :thumb:

On the plus side, everybody pretty much posts in the right categories and shows respect toward each other. So it's not like the mods have to do a lot of work :D
By vtec_gloucester
#14456 posts in the right section and shows respect to each other... dont get that alot on car forums much these days!

this is why...

CIVIC-EG > all

your doing a great job teal :thumb:
By ohDirka
#14479 civic-eg has encompassed my life
By asianrob
#14960 excellent!! :thumb:
By Racing Rice
#15019 Thanks Teal, I've already spent a good amount of time playing with it.. Good stuff! The guys at SolSociety love it as well. :thumb:
By asianrob
Racing Rice wrote:Thanks Teal, I've already spent a good amount of time playing with it.. Good stuff! The guys at SolSociety love it as well. :thumb:

haha new quote for the sig!!!
By Racing Rice
#15024 I'm a bit disturbed now. :lol:
By Sire
vtec_gloucester wrote:posts in the right section and shows respect to each other... dont get that alot on car forums much these days!

this is why...

CIVIC-EG > all

your doing a great job teal :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By id3379
#49690 CIVIC-EG > EGHB (FTL)

:thumb:
By Pauly Walnuts
#78028 Just pointing this out but the wheel size is off they are way smaller then the size you pick.
By decepticon
#169007 THIS IS A VERY NICE FEATURE