Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#140467 i was thinking about trading my hatch for a del sol. but i want a eg front on it. there was a black del sol with a eg front sitting on gsr blades somewhere on here. can someone find it and send me a bunch of different pics with eg fronts on sols? thanks :thumb:
By chrono404
#140494 Stock Delsol:

EG Coupe/Hatch Front Clip:

99-00 EK Front Clip:

If your going to get a Delsol, I think the Stock Delsol or the 99-00 EK Clip looks the best.

That Said the EG Coupe/Hatch clip looks good to.
By ccarey
#142737 i am actually in the process of putting an eg front on my del sol right now, but only because my sol got hit and i had an eg shell, so why not use the parts :thumb:
By blockustomz
#142748 i also got bit by the del sol bug.. i really like the ek front on del sols over the stock 93-95 del sol front.. but the 96-97 front is sexxxy.. all u need is a 99 si lip and maybe fogs and that thing is nasty.. check this out
By thecrow
#142753 i love my 97 front. i think its the best.
By the ghoul
#142858 dik. i think the best thing about the ek front ends is the fender lines... most swaps ive see have just been the front 10" or so of ek fender grafted onto the civic fender.
By asianrob
thecrow wrote:i love my 97 front. i think its the best.

x2 and the fogs for 97 are the nice but hard to find
By ccarey
#142994 yeah i'll take some, im having a quarter panel put in right now so as soon as they get done with that i will take some pics, by the way just wanna say I LOVE this site more than H-T. so :thumb: for everyone on here.
By Dippin_EG
#142998 H-T is gay IMO. :thumb:

But thanks for the support. Civic-EG gets bigger and more powerful every day. :twisted:

But on topic, i think the 97 front end looks the best. Hybrid front ends = :eh:
By ccarey
#143000 I personally like the eg, and the ITR front conversions. The ek is growing on me but it is not my fav. But to each is His or Her own. Yes H-T has gotten terrible, so I have found this site and have searched through it and have really liked what I have seen.

Are you doing a conversion now or just thinking about it
By ccarey
#145733 here is where i am at so far. My sol was in need of some pre preparation before the conversion, so i had a new passenger quarter panel put on, a rear inner body panel, im having a new passenger front apron put on before they weld in the core support. So here are a few pics at the body shop
By shak3yb0n3z
#145745 nice!!!

I'm personally fond of the 93-95 front bumper
By Punksz6
#146086 I like the EG front too!! Nice work so far!! Can't wait! :thumb: