Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By ccarey
#146105 thanks everyone, i'll start a thread soon with all the pictures and progress, just haven't had much time
By project ej2
#157336 that shits gonna look so sick...like a mini coupe...fukin tight.. cant wait...
By josephsantos
#159748 I like the EK front better. :hehe:
By JDM_adam
#167878 I was never too sure on del sols but seeing it with the teggy or EG front end just changed my mind :hehe:
By Scourge
#196121 96-97 Del Sol front. Why ruin a perfectly nice Del Sol? :) The revised 96 Mugen front looks nice too (no foglight holes).
By 1updelsol
Scourge wrote:96-97 Del Sol front. Why ruin a perfectly nice Del Sol? :) The revised 96 Mugen front looks nice too (no foglight holes).

my sol :hehe:
By Coplies
#206446 I think that the eg front end looks really good on a sol
By jayEGR
#206497 likin the new style that looks sick as fuck on the sold i seen a clean blk on at a auto sale but never seen how much really like the sol community lol sexyyy :thumb: :thumb:
By carbon-fiber-hoods
#207075 reminds me of the 90's with all the crazy conversions.

This is sorta like the 180SX with all the different conversions.. Sil80, S13.4 S13.5 etc..

My favorite is the Del Sol-EG Conversion...

I wonder what a zenki EK front end would look like, since it's rounder and less squared off than the kouki.

Also since I've seen RSX bolt on conversion front ends on the Civic EK, I suppose it could be done on a del sol with some modification.
The Del Sol-EK conversion looks more proportional than the Del Sol-DC2 so maybe the Del Sol-RSX conversion would also look ok since it would be proportional to the EK.