and Alaska too!
By boosted94
#96858 Hey from Salisbury. Been here a few months now, just stumbling around bored at school thought i would rejuvinate the nb thread knowing theres more here.

Does anyone have any snowmelting techniques?? i just wanna drive my hatch.
By Civic_HatchSI
#96891 I want to drive mine to! I seen your car when I went to get the hatch off Mike, looks good.
By RevinEK
#96910 Im from sals too :weee:

Zack buddy i think holly has to come out for a photo shoot :D ya ya.. well when the hatches r done anyways :lol:
By boosted94
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I want to drive mine to! I seen your car when I went to get the hatch off Mike, looks good.

:thumb: Why thank you.
By hatchz6
#130465 anybody going to fun run on sunday? :?
By colpitts
#150058 Woot !

Salisbury (Flat) Hatch Crew getting up and running again for another winter of work .. More big plans on the burner for my hatch this winter.. i get more and more excited as the days get colder .. just means i get closer to driving again ..

A new coat of paint and some bodywork characterized this summer.. motor mayhem this winter, and next summer will be rippin all over the maritimes.
By GoRide
#150204 im here.... :D
By colpitts
GoRide wrote:im here.... :D

i know you, the name is familiar, from MSC .. Nice !
By hatchz6
#150295 yaaaaa MSC!
By GoRide
colpitts wrote:
GoRide wrote:im here.... :D

i know you, the name is familiar, from MSC .. Nice !

haha yes im also on msc... :D
By Project_EG6
#151630 I used to be MSC. Back when us Islanders, had our own private section. I`m Project_EG6 on lowmotion, if you guys dare to venture.
By colpitts
#151654 I've been creeping around low motion quite a bit lately .. I don't say a thing, mostly just checking classifieds, but the low motion board seems to have more to offer .. Even though you can find most of the same guys on both sites lol..
By Project_EG6
colpitts wrote:I've been creeping around low motion quite a bit lately .. I don't say a thing, mostly just checking classifieds, but the low motion board seems to have more to offer .. Even though you can find most of the same guys on both sites lol..

Yeah MSC, LoMo, Custom Obsessions, Caminx, etc. Pretty much have the same guys lol. The Maritime scene is damn small for the area it covers.
By Vtec_Shorty
#155491 Hey guys!! I'm from grand falls, drivin my little teal 93 hatch.