and Alaska too!
By Ape Man
#209601 My names Bob. From just outside the GTA in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. I have worked for my local Honda dealer as a Service Advisor for going on 5 years now. I recently purchased a 1995 Civic Si (Bone stock mines an Intake and short shifter). I own a 98 Trans Am Ls1 6 speed for summer, this Civic is my DD and winter machine. It was owned by 2 Class A Honda techs in its life, and now me. Car is Amazingly clean, all the "Honda Rust" was repaired, new oil pan, new driveshafts etc etc. Thought I'd say hey, and if anyone needs a blowup of how a part goes on, or install instructions, shoot me a PM as I have access to all of that good stuff.
By Ape Man
#209602 Pictures of the Si :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Si and TA :

And finally where I left it to sleep this weekend, at work haha :

And the Trans Am (FAST intake, Longtubes, Hurst Shifter, Magnaflow Catback, sportlines, Z06 rims etc etc) :

Nice to be here

By Chance
#209608 Welcome Bob! That's a nice looking coupe you have there! :thumb:
By straight puncher
#218119 you're from kw? i'm new to the forum and go to school at waterloo just recently purchased a beater hatchback trying to make it better
By TOYTECH116
#281435 nice ride! good to see there's some fellow canadians here. I am a toyota tech at the new dealer in stratford. see ya around sometime!
p.s. wish i worked at honda.
black 95 si coupe
purple 95 si coupe b18c
teal 94 cx hatch build