and Alaska too!
By egciv
#47272 Moncton nb CANADA winter sucks : )
By Gorveatt
egciv wrote:Moncton nb CANADA winter sucks : )

It sure does... i can't wait for the warm weather.
By Project_EG6
#47275 ^^^^Me too!!! So I can work on my fucking car without freezing to death. :thumbdown:
By Civic_HatchSI
egciv wrote:Moncton nb CANADA winter sucks : )

lol Kyle what forums arnt u on?
By Gorveatt
Project_EG6 wrote:^^^^Me too!!! So I can work on my fucking car without freezing to death. :thumbdown:

+1, i want to install my HID's but i want to take the bumper off so i can mount them in behind, but it's too fuckin cold for it :thumbdown:
By bietelboer
Project_EG6 wrote:^^^^Me too!!! So I can work on my fucking car without freezing to death. :thumbdown:

Don't you have a garage over there? :lol:
By Gorveatt
bietelboer wrote:

It's not heated
By Project_EG6
Gorveatt wrote:
bietelboer wrote:

It's not heated

And a nice lovely cold as death concrete floor to add to that. And it's not even remotely close to being airtight.
By bietelboer
#47285 Bummer! i(my dad) have a garage that is heated, but its just big enough to do some small stuff(no swapping :lol: )

For some bigger work i just go to work and put the civic in de heated warehouse :D
By S4HEI
#50195 Toronto, Ont!!!!
There's not alot of ppl from Ontario tho!!!!
By york62
S4HEI wrote:Toronto, Ont!!!!

There doesnt seem to be! haha

on a side note! can you resize your sig. its WAY to big, its supposed to be no larger than 125x600 pixels. Thanks!
By jmsplitfyre
#60018 Reppin' Edmonton, Alberta! :woot:
By tailz
BURNT_CLUTCH wrote:guelph ontario/toronto. oddly enough i havnt seen anyone from toronto on here:S with the amount of civics there i figured at least one lol.

S4HEI wrote:Toronto, Ont!!!!

From hamilton pretty close to both of you lol
By ZEQU
#66708 Montreal, QC. Actually Longueuil, but I work in Montreal, which is where I am now, posting and not working. :D

Well back to work.
By nitronate
#72423 Napanee, Ontario!!

Go Canada :thumb: