and Alaska too!
By colpitts
#82842 Moncton N.B. ! woot. Eastern Canada = best place on Earth. cold and snowy in the winter, warm and sunny in the summer. The only thing it needs is good roads :P pot-holes + low eg = death.

I know there are a few more on here that haven't piped up.. Go Canada !
By boosted94
#84532 Moncton NB. about 5 mins from colpitts amen to the shitty potholes and unbelievable amounts of road construction. The East is where its at.
By Benj
#84554 Not sure if i have posted in here and a lil to lazy to look, form Kelowna where the summers are almost in the 50's where the winters is 2 months long and maybe a foot of snow. and the roads are good, and the great thing is the women are 3/4 naked around kelowna 3/4 of the year, and people are always driving there nice cars. i love this place..
By boosted94
ilmcrx wrote:Not sure if i have posted in here and a lil to lazy to look, form Kelowna where the summers are almost in the 50's where the winters is 2 months long and maybe a foot of snow. and the roads are good, and the great thing is the women are 3/4 naked around kelowna 3/4 of the year, and people are always driving there nice cars. i love this place..

Man you gotta love BC, I've always wanted to make the trip.
By colpitts
boosted94 wrote:
ilmcrx wrote:Not sure if i have posted in here and a lil to lazy to look, form Kelowna where the summers are almost in the 50's where the winters is 2 months long and maybe a foot of snow. and the roads are good, and the great thing is the women are 3/4 naked around kelowna 3/4 of the year, and people are always driving there nice cars. i love this place..

Man you gotta love BC, I've always wanted to make the trip.

hatch road trip? baha
By BAXTER_EJ1
#85300 Pick me up with my EJ1 in Ontario. I miss BC.
By coady
#86712 Yarmouth Nova scotia. The end of the earth!!!
By jdmjaromer
#88474 any one from toronto?? :thumb:
By JDMb16EJ
#89642 Winnipeg yo
By Megaman
#96050 i guess b-town is close to toronto wat do u think
By JDMb16EJ
#96075 uugh winters allllllmossst over :hehe:
By jstarone
#106559 Decided to come back a great forum, I forgot my old username but ohwell. Anyway Figured I would make my first post in the Canada section.. Since Canada rocks :D
By hatchz6
#118636 Canada Sussex N.B ! lol winter sucks