and Alaska too!
By redline8000
#128434 unfourtunatly we are starting to lead in the ecstacy production and meth department too!!! We also have one of the poorest comminuties in north america down at Hastings street
By live2crawl
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

that is just plain awsome, the was fucking great, the THC spider builds a hammick and chills lol caffine was EPIC.
By Dippin_EG
#156239 Holy old post bump. :o

But, ganja is whats up. Its an aswesome feeling and WAY more safe to use than alcohol. I can drive a car all day stoned, whereas if i were drunk, id probably do something silly and crash.

Cannabis FTW!!! even though its normally some mids in my case, not the finest in the world like canada has.... :???:
By Method
Dippin_EG wrote:Holy old post bump. :o

But, ganja is whats up. Its an aswesome feeling and WAY more safe to use than alcohol. I can drive a car all day stoned, whereas if i were drunk, id probably do something silly and crash.

Cannabis FTW!!! even though its normally some mids in my case, not the finest in the world like canada has.... :???:

you just proved that you are an idiot.
By BurqueB16
Method wrote:
Dippin_EG wrote:Holy old post bump. :o

you just proved that you are an idiot.

why because he can drive high?? i drive better when i am high, i actually drive like a grandma when i am lit :lol: and have been doin it for ten years with no accidents :thumb:

but i never drive drunk [smilie=nono.gif]