and Alaska too!
By Chance
#130762 Dang ya he hasnt posted in a while!

??? :?
By hatchz6
#130918 Craig has been really busy lately i have talked to him but not in a week or so. He just bought a house and just got moved in from what i heard .and im pretty sure he is still plugin away at the hatch when he has time lol.
By Chance
#130921 Good to hear he's doin aight. :thumb:
By ohDirka
#131532 I see him on Xbox Live every once in a while.
By york62
#148551 Hey all. Long time no talk.. Thanks for thinking of me.

It has been one of my busiest summers ever I was in two weddings, one being the best man(for my borther's). I bought a house with my girlfriend. we have two kids now, paul and lulu, there cats tho, not people. Ill post up a topic about that some time, with pics.

My girlfriend broke her foot in six places 5 days before closing on our house, so that kept us pretty occupied. Shes all better now and walking great!!:thumb:

As for Frieda(my si) i haven't been working on her too much but it is almost ready to start, then tune, then paint, then enjoy. Still wont be out untill next year tho.

well theres a little update. Im going to try to get on here more often! I miss all of yas.
By Dippin_EG
#148554 :woot: we'll be waiting to hear from you, man.
By Dippin_EG
#148555 and i like the name of your hatch (Frieda) :thumb:
By york62
#148558 thanks man. i was hard for money when i got the car so the girlfriend payed for most of it and i jus payed her off over the years. anyway since she bought it i let her name it. 8)
By Dippin_EG
#148560 nice, i havent got to name my hatch yet, cause its new and i havent got the feel for a good name yet.

is the hatch still reliably turboed?
Giving you any problems?
By york62
#148733 No either... i havent got it started yet even haha. i have been super busy as i mentioned so hopefully this winter it will be running