Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
By DontHateonEG8
#110434 Well, even though ima post this in the south western section, i still encourage everyone to join in.

The other day I bought a gauge cluster from this guy on azht.net.
His name: quickR

He told me 40 bucks for an ex cluster. i jumped on that, but when he gave me the part, it was missing a clear plastic cover. this douche promised to give me the missing piece later on, but never did.

i messaged him over and over again until i went on his profile and posted a visitor message. kid finally replied saying that he never promised me shit and what not. later on he told me to fuck off and find one myself. :x :x :x

I dont want to contribute to massive shit-talking clique already on azht.net, so im just posting a warning right on for any azht-ers here or possible future ones :thumb:

SO LETS ALL JOIN IN AND TELL EACH OTHER ABOUT BAD SELLERS AND THEIR ORIGIN TO PREVENT FUTURE ASSHOLES FROM CAUSING PROBLEMS!!! :woot: :woot:
By Chance
#119702 Dont trust anyone.. if the part isn't completely what you wanted DONT buy it. People "say" whatever will make the deal happen and get the money and be gone. Should have told him you wont buy it until he found the piece and then hit you up. BUT I know from experience being a trusting person and having a bunch of douches try to pull BS on deals. sucks it happened just have to move on and learn from it.
One that stands out for me is jdmish_roots Fuck that faggot.!
There are only a SELECT FEW That I'd actually trust to buy from or sell to off AZHT.. It would be WAAAHHAHAAAAY to long of a list of I listed who NOT to buy from.

Some I WOULD buy from
ChicagoMike -of course
cjb
Mr.Honda
Sweetnuts
comptonasskerry
1point6(Han Solow)
Mooshin
cbaracing
I_HATE_IMPORT_CARS
ILIKETODRIVE
jonnymos

I have personally dealt with these people wether it be just meeting with them or actually buying/selling and they are all GREAT people.
Last edited by Chance on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Chance
#119703 Whats your SN on there?
By DontHateonEG8
#119743 it was DontHateOnEG8, but i got banned for "arguing" with a mod. fucking pussies, i swear. now its civiceg.

u on azht? where u at?
By Chance
#119761 I'm in AZ... and ya Use to be on there... I volunteeringly left that site... :P waahahaaay to much bullshit especially from my stand point on the site.
By Chance
DontHateonEG8 wrote:it was DontHateOnEG8, but i got banned for "arguing" with a mod. fucking pussies, i swear. now its civiceg.

Which mod??? I'm going to assume kinetic???? Civic-eg has been the most chill site I'm glad to be a part of it :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
#119765 i forgot which mod.

either way i fucking hate how retarded people are on there.
like this one guy said that he saw a stripped car in the back of a body shop and described it. he thought maybe it was stolen so he gave heads up. it turns out that it wasnt stolen and the owner of the car went off on this guy - following by others. it was funny how one guy was looking out for people and he got smeared. people are assholes there.
By Chance
#119799 Nah I'm in QC...

I use to be a SuperModerator on there... and your right everyone is so quick to flame and nobody wants to help anyone unless it is to THEIR taste/ THEIR way! That site WAS the shit back in the day... It's sad it went this route.