Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
By ChicagoMike
#3173 Teal DX made a thread on his trip to Hawaii, looked like a great time and I'd definately like to make it there before long. Unfortunately, my wife and I work a stupid amount of hours and we barely ever even get a day off together. Well, the other day we actually did, and to make a good day of it we got outta Tucson and shot up into the mountains. I only snapped off a few pics due to low batteries.

Here's a few pics.....

My favorite pic....killer sunset.
Last edited by ChicagoMike on Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#3182 awsome pics!! The sunset is my favorite with all the cacti? (cactusses) on the mountain. I've never been out west but I'd love to check it out one day. Good job picking up a cute wifey too :hehe:

I'll have to take some pics of OH so everyone will know not to waste their time coming here :lol:
(nah, you've only seen winter... summer is nice)
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:awsome pics!! The sunset is my favorite with all the cacti? (cactusses) on the mountain. I've never been out west but I'd love to check it out one day. Good job picking up a cute wifey too :hehe:

I'll have to take some pics of OH so everyone will know not to waste their time coming here :lol:
(nah, you've only seen winter... summer is nice)

Hey, thanks! I have to enjoy it while it lasts because we're moving back to Chicago eventually.
By EGcivic
#3190 Wow great pics. Love the last one with the sunset!!
I really need to get my ass in gear and take a trip over to the states. Me and the GF had planned on taking time out and touring from coast to coats this summer, but just bought a new house so money in kind of tight at the minute. But definately going to try and save for a trip in 2008.
By ChicagoMike
#3191 Thanks!! Buying a new house is a great thing in itself, congrats! Definately get yourself out this way, you'll enjoy it.
By vtec_gloucester
#3242 cant wait til i can afford to visit the states! everything is just a million times bigger than it is over here! lol

great pics aswell mate - i might snap some local pics of where i live. lol. so you guys can see the difference!
By ChicagoMike
#3245 Thanks, I wish I had more battery power that day, I would've liked to have taken more pics.
By Chance
#19771 love the sunset pic!
By Mr.HondA
#24442 yes some more great pics of our home state!!! love the sunset as well!!!
By Chance
#31756 I HATE AZ :(
By Grimlock989
#76704 Make sure you visit AZ in the middle of summer. :twisted:
By ChicagoMike
Grimlock989 wrote:Make sure you visit AZ in the middle of summer. :twisted:

I hear ya, I lived there for quite a few years. :thumb:
By Grimlock989
#77110 Its still hot and we are in November now. :x
By ChicagoMike
Grimlock989 wrote:Its still hot and we are in November now. :x

BetteR than Chicago where we had snow flurries last week. The wife and I have been considering moving back out that way.
By ohDirka
ChicagoMike wrote:
Grimlock989 wrote:Its still hot and we are in November now. :x

BetteR than Chicago where we had snow flurries last week. The wife and I have been considering moving back out that way.

Maybe a Florida vacation would be sufficient :thumb: