Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By joba356
#63133 Just moved back to NJ from FL a few months ago, for some reason i just really want to go back.

Reason i left was work issues, spent 10months out there and it took me 6 months to finally find a job but the money was not enough to help pay for school.

Really like the environment and weather but the jobs suck.

I was in the Cape Coral, Ft. Myers area, anyone on here around there to know how the job situation is? or anyone from Florida recommend a good city to move to, with nice honda scene and reasonable jobs.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks
By ohDirka
joba356 wrote:Just moved back to NJ from FL a few months ago, for some reason i just really want to go back.

Reason i left was work issues, spent 10months out there and it took me 6 months to finally find a job but the money was not enough to help pay for school.

Really like the environment and weather but the jobs suck.

I was in the Cape Coral, Ft. Myers area, anyone on here around there to know how the job situation is? or anyone from Florida recommend a good city to move to, with nice honda scene and reasonable jobs.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks

No shit man thats where I live, Well Pine Island but. The job market right now isn't too good down here. Right now its all about who you know. There is work out there especially with all the construction of the strip malls along Pine Island rd.
By joba356
D15kid wrote:
No shit man thats where I live, Well Pine Island but. The job market right now isn't too good down here. Right now its all about who you know. There is work out there especially with all the construction of the strip malls along Pine Island rd.

Ohh thats wassup bro, i lived off of Santa Barbara in Cape. Sucks i really want to go back. But i want to go back to a job atleast so i can maintain myself. Your right about knowing people to get jobs, I was working in sears auto center, made some friends out there that got me in but, i left cause of transportation issues and Couldn't work full time and make it to school.

Thinking about trying the airport, been working here at a private airport so maybe that can give me a lead, but not too sure want to take a trip down there and see wats up. LMK any other info you hear, thanks
By ohDirka
#63175 Yeah that would be a good lead. The market down here is finally starting to recover, but still suffering. I'll talk to some friends in high places and see if I can dig anything up.
By joba356
D15kid wrote:Yeah that would be a good lead. The market down here is finally starting to recover, but still suffering. I'll talk to some friends in high places and see if I can dig anything up.

Thanks man really appreciate it