Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By ohDirka
#41944 Not a soler but I'm from FL
By sneak992005
#41949 anywhere near panama city beach?

looking for some car clubs or somthing entertaing to do around here
By ohDirka
#41950 lol I'm down by Ft. Myers. I'm in the same boat I just moved here. I left my EG in Ohio so I'm lookin for one down here.
By teal_dx
sneak992005 wrote:anywhere near panama city beach?

I went there once for spring break and DAMN it was the week of my life (from what i can remember) :hehe:
By york62
teal_dx wrote:

I went there once for spring break and DAMN it was the week of my life (from what i can remember) :hehe:

I would love to do that one day!
By Kaeon
#60682 I live in Central FLA
By Faded_Milano
#61044 I live north of Titusville (in between cocoa and daytona)
By Pauly Walnuts
#78027 www.teamsolfl.com idk if thats allowed to post but check there biweekly meets in Tampa, and there setting up a full state meet.
By jayEGR
#178249 iam from orlando iam knew on this its pretty bad ass how they have a site just for egs now its somthin i can look forward to but i just need to know how to put up mu pictures and post up so i have learn the forum any one meet up in orlando area
By {ikon}EM1
teal_dx wrote:

i live in orlando...... sence ive been here it seems like spring break happends all year round :hehe: it never stops...... can u imagine how i feel?????
By Baby Carlos
{ikon}EM1 wrote:i live in orlando...... sence ive been here it seems like spring break happends all year round :hehe: it never stops...... can u imagine how i feel?????

Man ... ain't you at work, I live in Orlando too, and have the COOLEST Eg around
By ikon
Baby Carlos wrote:Man ... ain't you at work, I live in Orlando too, and have the COOLEST Eg around

hes talkin bout my eg. :lol: ......... o-town
By Baby Carlos
ikon wrote:
Baby Carlos wrote:Man ... ain't you at work, I live in Orlando too, and have the COOLEST Eg around

hes talkin bout my eg. :lol: ......... o-town

Man civic-eg =/= buildin models