Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By KrazoMike84
#268792 So i was wondering whats up with these prices.. I keep looking around and need a guru of some sort to let me know the true price of these cars. If anyone is up to the task just start replying in this thread!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/2523424032.html :woot:
By 1ACarlos
#268814 Personally i don't think that's a bad price with all the mods if the vehicle is in great shape.
By teal_dx
#268820 clean rust free cars always cost more up north.
The only thing about that car is it has "600 HP axles" and seller says it used to be boosted so you know it's seen some hard miles.
By jrhdominos
#268824 Offer him $5000 he will take it. Ive seen boosted hondas in excellent condition sell for $6k.
By forcefedEG
#268825 That's not a bad price for an ek, there super hard to find where I live, stock ones go for 3k. Like teal said I'm sure its seen hard miles if its.been boosted. But its weird it has a gsr trans and head but a b16 bottom end :? I'd ask some about that and ask if that's the boosted engine regardless the price isn't bad
By KrazoMike84
#268936 Thanks guys. I'll ask that tomorrow see what happens! In the mean time keep your eyes open for a Hatch to be my new lady!