Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By teal_dx
#195929 Just a heads up for the FL members... I want to share my experience with a company I have found to be dishonest and unprofessional, Expertech Auto Repair in Sunrise, FL.

their website:
www.expertechautorepair.com/
www.expertech.cc
Tony Rusian and Scott Fried have both owned and operated independent full service auto repair and tire facilities in Broward County for over 20 years. We are professionals constantly looking to improve our service and stay up to date with the advancements in automobile and tire technology.

Our philosophy is simple. Develop long lasting, personal relationships with our customers based on integrity and trust. Whether it is a tire repair or an engine replacement, the staff at Expertech is committed to providing a quality job at an affordable price.

Expertech Auto Repair
10791 NW 53rd St
Ste. 109
Sunrise, FL 33351
(954) 572-6587

Tony Rusian, the owner, contacted me to re-design their logo and business card since theirs was a bit dated.
He was happy with the work I did and said that he needed the artwork asap to start producing the new business cards. So I gave him the final artwork along with the invoice. Big mistake! Ever since I gave him the artwork, he has stopped replying to all of my emails and every time I call, someone tells me he is 'busy, can't talk right now' or out of the office. So I leave a message every time with no response from Tony. This is no way to run a business... if Tony Rusian is trying to save a couple hundred dollars by ripping me off, I certainly would not trust any expensive repairs done to my vehicle.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By forcefedEG
#195931 thats pretty shitty.... some people these days.... :thumbdown:
By ChicagoMike
#195944 Lets all start calling that motherfucker......like non stop! :twisted:
By plusplusgive
#199615 thanks for the heads up, i live very close to that shop and would have done some work with them. many of the tuning shops down here try to snake money from people by giving horrible service or take advantage of people.

good lookin out
By asianrob
#199627 post their number on craigslist saying they have free pitbull puppies.
By Classiccarsrule85
asianrob wrote:post their number on craigslist saying they have free pitbull puppies.

^ This lol

but also should have someone drop by there dressed up in a suite looking for tony shades etc kinda like teh CIA or something and have them be all like sir have you received said invoice and artwork from said (your name or business) well sir we may have some trouble here because he si thinking of pressing charges and its a federal offense to steal someones artwork and claim it as your own without any just payment

or do something to make him sweat and get scared mainly is what im thinking here