Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By KittyrdzEG9
#198924 Iam down!!.. i hope is at least in July so i can fix my car.. i recently fucked it up :( .. Orlando over here!
By jayEGR
#198952 its cool bro iam thinkin like around fourth of july or like around the summer i just need more people so i know i can have people to call me an do a bar b q or car wash cuz we can do it a big meet at turkey lake :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By jayEGR
#200385 sweet well pm and iam seein if we can do this at turkey lake park :thumb: :thumb: tryin to get more heads to go but what u got a coupe hatch or sedan or sol :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By jayEGR
#203307 ok so turkey lake park in metro west will be the meet the weekend srry couldnt get in tocuh this past weekend so iam doin the meet this weekend july 11 around 12-2 give me a call if ur down to show up numbers 321 695 2089 iam down so get at me
By jayEGR
#203629 cuz i wanted to do it on the 4th but it started to rain and sun around 12 to 1 if u cant make it its cool heres the the adress and number if you dnt know how to get there if any ones goin or who wants to go but here aslo diretion Turkey Lake Park (407) 299-5581 3401 S Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL Image thats what you would see when u enter its gunna be 2 dollars to get in and thats the map Hi, I'd like to share a Google Maps link with you.
Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.522249,-81.481476&spn=0.065308,0.154324&z=13&iwloc=A>
any question call the place or me 321 695 2089 names jsoh :thumb: :woot: lets do this central flrida
By jayEGR
#204986 why bro
By XangerissuesX
#207894 sup guys. me and some friends have been having a meet on friday nights in east orlando. we usually meet up at about 10pm. we havent had too many cars out yet, but were hoping to make it way bigger. if any of you are interested let me know. pm or post.

oh, and its at a winghouse, so that is always a plus :hehe:
By jayEGR
#207904 sweeeet ur names steven right i think i talked to you :thumb: :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
XangerissuesX wrote:sup guys. me and some friends have been having a meet on friday nights in east orlando. we usually meet up at about 10pm. we havent had too many cars out yet, but were hoping to make it way bigger. if any of you are interested let me know. pm or post.

oh, and its at a winghouse, so that is always a plus :hehe:

exactly where at?
By ikon
#210986 which one in east orlando