Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, TENNESSEE, West Virginia,
By jayEGR
#203629 cuz i wanted to do it on the 4th but it started to rain and sun around 12 to 1 if u cant make it its cool heres the the adress and number if you dnt know how to get there if any ones goin or who wants to go but here aslo diretion Turkey Lake Park (407) 299-5581 3401 S Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL Image thats what you would see when u enter its gunna be 2 dollars to get in and thats the map Hi, I'd like to share a Google Maps link with you.
Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.522249,-81.481476&spn=0.065308,0.154324&z=13&iwloc=A>
any question call the place or me 321 695 2089 names jsoh :thumb: :woot: lets do this central flrida
By jayEGR
#204986 why bro
By XangerissuesX
#207894 sup guys. me and some friends have been having a meet on friday nights in east orlando. we usually meet up at about 10pm. we havent had too many cars out yet, but were hoping to make it way bigger. if any of you are interested let me know. pm or post.

oh, and its at a winghouse, so that is always a plus :hehe:
By jayEGR
#207904 sweeeet ur names steven right i think i talked to you :thumb: :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
XangerissuesX wrote:sup guys. me and some friends have been having a meet on friday nights in east orlando. we usually meet up at about 10pm. we havent had too many cars out yet, but were hoping to make it way bigger. if any of you are interested let me know. pm or post.

oh, and its at a winghouse, so that is always a plus :hehe:

exactly where at?
By ikon
#210986 which one in east orlando
By rmp705
#257124 so is this meet actually happenin
By RWMIII
rmp705 wrote:so is this meet actually happenin

Well if a central Florida meet does actually get put together then I am down. I am in the Ocala area.
By SirClo
jayEGR wrote:ok iam callin all EG 1992-95 sedans, hatchs,del sols,coupes ......central florida an who ever else but iam callin out tampa, coco,titsuville,deltona daytona,orlando,kissimmiee,st.cloud,lakeland,ocala clermont, lets do this everyone post on where would be a good spot and agree cuz iam willin to drive if there a good spot and be and were aloud i know of a place but iam see if i can get autorizations

Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By jayEGR
#260173 ok since you guys brought the thread back ,here it goes

WHO'S DOWN FOR A CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET ,
CALLIN EVEYRONE CITY WHO WANTS TO COME

need list on whos down and who wants to go :thumb:
all hondas are welcome