Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By dbrooks
#256827 that's crazy. i have some family there, but they're all okay. the weirdest part is seeing places that i've been before. :(
By Gustavo
#256848 It's crazy n sad.
By dbrooks
#256873 those people from westboro baptist church are going to joplin to protest. man, i wouldn't be able to hold myself back if i saw one of their rallys or whatever you want to call them.
By Flatland_EG
dbrooks wrote:those people from westboro baptist church are going to joplin to protest. man, i wouldn't be able to hold myself back if i saw one of their rallys or whatever you want to call them.

I have a feeling that they will be met with extreme hostility, as they should be.

All the tree huggers that say WE are ruining the planet are wrong, seeing things like this is more than proof that mother earth can take care of herself.

The aerial photo is crazy and the google street view comparison has almost a surreal quality to it, almost unbelievable yet it happened.
By Gustavo
dbrooks wrote:those people from westboro baptist church are going to joplin to protest. man, i wouldn't be able to hold myself back if i saw one of their rallys or whatever you want to call them.

My family r real religious n i kinda went my own way n haven't went 2 church in awhile but i respect everybodys religion but these people here r just straight up pathetic. :x I would so jump in n beat their ass. :evil: :chair: [smilie=boxing.gif]
By dbrooks
Gustavo wrote:

My family r real religious n i kinda went my own way n haven't went 2 church in awhile but i respect everybodys religion but these people here r just straight up pathetic. :x I would so jump in n beat their ass. :evil: :chair: [smilie=boxing.gif]

i'm in the same boat as you!

this is a good alternative to going to jail, too :thumb:

By Gustavo
dbrooks wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

i'm in the same boat as you!

this is a good alternative to going to jail, too :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: