Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By 1ACarlos
#249999 Nice
By TgEG
#255852 Hey man you back in the states yet?
By Loki_95EG
#255870 Not yet man!! Im supposed to leave my COP "Coalition outpost" around the 8thish... Im supposed to fly around the 13thish... but the army changes dates like the wind blows so we'll see not to much longer though man!
By TgEG
#255889 Nice! Let me know!
By Loki_95EG
#256043 For sure man! No prob!!
By TgEG
#256098 Hows the prelude coming along?
By Loki_95EG
#256861 My cousin said and I quote .... " Almost got the new motor all together, had to switch pretty much everything over it blows lol, Never again will I work on a lude" lol

He cracks me up forreal, but Im just glad he is doing the swap for me so I can drive it as soon as I get home! Helps me out a ton, not to mention I gave him my old cf hood, my old rims, I bought him a type R front lip, skunk 2 coil overs, and a cf duckbill just because lol so he is kinda payin me back which Im completely ok with!
By TgEG
#256870 Damn I wish someone would do that for me lol.

That's sweet that its coming along
By Loki_95EG
#256893 lol I hear ya, Im just cant wait to get my lude!! I need to find someone back home to drive it out to colorado while so I can drive my hatch!! That way both my honda's are out there! Im sure I'll find someone, they just have to meet my rediculous standards first!
By TgEG
#256897 Haha just gotta sweet talk someone into it
By TgEG
#256936 I just got pulled over today and the cops said my car was reported stolen! I have the title in my house !
By Loki_95EG
#257962 Prolly a buddy playin a joke on you man!
By TgEG
#257967 And I got pulled over that night as well! They were saying my plates weren't registered to ny car
By Loki_95EG
#261226 Guess who's back in the springs!!! yo man hit me up sometime on facebook so we can plan a meet up sometime!! Im on the civic-eg facebook page to!