Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By TgEG
#249462 I saw the hatc it looks great :thumb: Lets see the 'lude.

And I don't like the paint or rims on the car I just don't have money to get new stuff
By Loki_95EG
#249465 I bought this like a week ago from a guy in Kansas for a $1000, said the motor was blown so I figured what the heck I'll take it, Ordered a JDM H22A from canada my cousin is swappin out the engine this weekend for me actually, so its ready when I get back from afghanistan.

These are like the only pictures I have right now til my gf goes and takes a whole bunch of detailed pictures for me sometime this week, its just gonna be my daily driver so Im rippin all that gay red ricer interior and what not.. gonna try to make it look all stock again!
By TgEG
#249466 Bogy looks clean! Good call on the interior. I wish my interior was black
By Loki_95EG
#249467 yeah I figured for a Grand I couldnt pass it up! So now I have a new daily driver and all works out! Im gonna end up rebuilding the old H23 that was in it before and makin it vtec and either end up selling it or just keeping it as a spare, never know when you need another engine! But yeah man when I get back we can definetly chill, On Fort Carson, we have a place called the autocraft center.. you rent out bays, $5 bay w/ lift, $3 bays without per hour, they have muffler shop, paint booths and any tools you could possibly ever need to work on a car!!
By Loki_95EG
#249469 Oh and all the tools you need are free to use, and if you need help they have actual mechanics that can assist you!
By TgEG
#249470 No shit?! My car definatly needs paint lol

Thats sick they do that
By Loki_95EG
#249471 Yeah most military bases have shops like that, I know they had one in Fort Hood tx too, Im pretty sure you could use it too, you have to take a test and get a shop card but its all no brainer bs, then you just have to have proof of ownership and an ID. to easy right!!
By TgEG
#249473 They should make it open to the public and make bank! lol. I just don't know the 1st thing about painting fml
By Loki_95EG
#249474 Im sure if it isnt open to the public, we can figure something out, I use my insurance as proof of ownership.. it just says "honda civic" So Im sure they wouldn know the wiser, and like I said.. they have ppl there who could help out prolly. I'll look into it more when I get back and see whats up!
By TgEG
#249475 Thanks man! is the prelude boosted or just volt guages ect..
By Loki_95EG
#249476 No, Just has guages I guess, Im taken those out too, prolly put them in my hatch later on down the line when I end up boostin it!! but thats later!!
By TgEG
#249477 I saw this prelude the other pushin 600hp boosted, just crazy.

I wanna get guages like that
By Loki_95EG
#249478 Yeah, Ive heard of some crazy fast ludes out there, I know guy back home in Kansas City, with a boosted Hatch pushin 900 hp ran a 9.8 at the strip!!
By TgEG
#249479 Thats rediculous. My neighbor runs 10's in his '08 vette thats got work to it.
By Loki_95EG
#249480 yeah look up JTautosports.com