Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By TgEG
#249527 damnthat thing is beast
By Loki_95EG
#249530 yeah, its pretty legit, he made it into Import tuner and superstreet with that car!
By TgEG
#249532 i wish I could do that with my car
By Loki_95EG
#249533 lol I do but I dont, cause I love my car for a quick daily driver.. that just looks fuckin clean!
By TgEG
#249540 well you got two cars now (:
By Loki_95EG
#249683 Actually I have 3 lol, But I let the GF drive the Eclipse, and even though I have 2 Honda's.. I still dont think I would do it lol, maybe if I had another hatch...
By TgEG
#249688 Haha yeah, I wanna buy another car so I can wrench on my sedan and not have to worry about how I'm gonna get around.
But oh well, for the time being I have the most mods on a car at my high school wich I'm fine with ahaha :woot:
By Loki_95EG
#249717 Yeah, thats why Im happy I got my Lude... I hated my eclipse... so my lude will be a fun project/dd you know!
By TgEG
#249748 Ahh yeah, what mods does the 'Lude have?
By Loki_95EG
#249887 Im not exactly sure... I didnt ask when I bought it cause I figured it didnt matter cause it was only 1k, But I'll give you the rundown once I figure it all out.. if it has nothng... I'll prolly give it a CAI, and some header and call it done, since its gonna be my daily driver... anything more and I'll want to fuck around in it!
By TgEG
#249957 yeah thats all a daily really needs
By Loki_95EG
#249961 Right right, so you bein doin anything new with the 4dr lately?
By TgEG
#249981 Not really just tryin' to get plates. I haven't started working yet and that when it's really gonna change.
By Loki_95EG
#249983 Thats cool, What color were you wanting to paint it?
By TgEG
#249990 metallic sage green with gold axis og old skool rims