Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By TgEG
#249470 No shit?! My car definatly needs paint lol

Thats sick they do that
By Loki_95EG
#249471 Yeah most military bases have shops like that, I know they had one in Fort Hood tx too, Im pretty sure you could use it too, you have to take a test and get a shop card but its all no brainer bs, then you just have to have proof of ownership and an ID. to easy right!!
By TgEG
#249473 They should make it open to the public and make bank! lol. I just don't know the 1st thing about painting fml
By Loki_95EG
#249474 Im sure if it isnt open to the public, we can figure something out, I use my insurance as proof of ownership.. it just says "honda civic" So Im sure they wouldn know the wiser, and like I said.. they have ppl there who could help out prolly. I'll look into it more when I get back and see whats up!
By TgEG
#249475 Thanks man! is the prelude boosted or just volt guages ect..
By Loki_95EG
#249476 No, Just has guages I guess, Im taken those out too, prolly put them in my hatch later on down the line when I end up boostin it!! but thats later!!
By TgEG
#249477 I saw this prelude the other pushin 600hp boosted, just crazy.

I wanna get guages like that
By Loki_95EG
#249478 Yeah, Ive heard of some crazy fast ludes out there, I know guy back home in Kansas City, with a boosted Hatch pushin 900 hp ran a 9.8 at the strip!!
By TgEG
#249479 Thats rediculous. My neighbor runs 10's in his '08 vette thats got work to it.
By Loki_95EG
#249480 yeah look up JTautosports.com
By TgEG
#249527 damnthat thing is beast
By Loki_95EG
#249530 yeah, its pretty legit, he made it into Import tuner and superstreet with that car!
By TgEG
#249532 i wish I could do that with my car
By Loki_95EG
#249533 lol I do but I dont, cause I love my car for a quick daily driver.. that just looks fuckin clean!
By TgEG
#249540 well you got two cars now (: