Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By TgEG
#241907 Hey all, I'm 17 I just bought a 1993 eg sedan, b18b1 swap magnaflow exhaust, headers, coilovers. and 17's for now looking for ls meshes. Gonna turbo and paint a metallic tan this summer its black and yellow now :( going for a classic look real clean high gloss. Anyone wanna cruise? I'm up by boulder but I'd travel. Just let me kno :thumb:
By OleFolk
#241916 Congrats
Throw some pics up
Be careful and treat your car with respect, and you will be drivin her for a while. :thumb:
By TgEG
#241918 Ohh yeah just gave it the royal purple treatment tranny and engine(:
By Loki_95EG
#249434 I'll be in Colorado springs area in a couple months, Im down to meet up and cruise once I get back!
By TgEG
#249441 Hell yeah man keep in touch!
By Loki_95EG
#249442 For sure man, I have 60 days left here in afghanistan and Im back in the springs, Then Im going home to pick up either my Hatch or my Prelude or both lol, but yeah.. I got some ppl that will roll with me to!
By TgEG
#249444 Yeah man sounds good. I'm up by Boulder so it'd be a long drive but fuck it lol
By Loki_95EG
#249445 Thats no prob though, I usually hit up denver on the weekends, been to CU out there in boulder for some breakdance competitions, and besides... its worth the drive when your rollin deep lookin clean!!
By TgEG
#249448 Hell yeah! hopefully I'll have more done to my car too
By Loki_95EG
#249452 Thats whats up, what you driving?? Post some pics up!! Who knows maybe we can work on some shit together!
By mooze
#249453 pix pix
By TgEG
#249458 Go under my sedan and the thread is on the first page "young and dumb b18 powered sedan" Ignore the first pics the second set are way better
By Loki_95EG
#249459 Civic-eg needs like a chatroom so we can just bs without leaving replys!
By TgEG
#249460 You're a genius lol :thumb:

Whatd you think of the car so far?
By Loki_95EG
#249461 It looks good overall, Im not a fan of the purple on the rims but thats just me!! Still looks good man! Ive always wanted a sedan, but I recently just picked up a Prelude! Nicely done!