Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By 94EJ2
#236463 im thinkin of hosting a car show/ get together in aurora or grand island Nebraska this spring or summer no entry fee no prizes just to see what other people are doing with there imports and get to meet some more of the tuner crowd most people around here are into muscle or trucks so let me know when a good time would be and i still have to find a place for it i am just seeing who would all attend before i go though all the work of setting up getting permissions what not.
By 94EJ2
#236520 well i was thinkin one more centrally located so more people from the west could come or would be willing to come but yea send me the links and ill def be there if my schedule allows
By dbrooks
#241311 Dude, I would come if it was later in the year. Im not going to be back in Kansas City until October. I do and will support get togethers man. I love driving!
By ohDirka
#243518 I'd probably come :thumb:
By dbrooks
#244934 ^^^ all i saw was "ice cream" and know i feel obligated to ask you, are the rims big? do it ride good?

hahahahaha

ice cream paint job.
By 94EJ2
#246038 so i just thought of the best place for the get together to be but there may be a entry fee since its a road coarse race track in hastings NE ill have to call them and see what they charge for a days reservation
By Loki_95EG
#249946 I would show up depending on when it is!