Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By Flatland_EG
#226844 Hey, now there's two of us here. :lol:

You on any local forums?
By TNFBandit
#226913 i dont know any of the local forums...but are there any good junk yards around the grand forks area? or down in fargo? the ones ive been to are crap. they say "yea we've got that, but we just have to pull it" then a month later they still havent done anything. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Weeklys and swangler :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By Flatland_EG
#227112 If you want to check a couple local forums you can try fargostreet.com, tintmasters.net or northernanimation.com(western ND car forum).
If you decide to join fargostreet, be forewarned, be nice and choose you words carefully when you firtst join and read ALL the forum rules because there are those that are complete asses there will flame you for any reason they can find. Once you're on for a while, participate and genuinely add to the forum you'll be like one the guys. Everybody gives each other shit on a regular basis anyways so don't be turned away by it. :thumb:

As far as junkyards go there's Hazers and 7th Avenue Auto Salvage here in Fargo. Hazers can be asses at times but 7th Ave is pretty decent, they are part of a network of salvage yards so if they don't have a part there's a good chance they can get it. As far as having hondas, in general, on hand they're few and far between. I've found that even when I did find one, the parts I wanted were already taken. High demand you know. :)
By TNFBandit
#235909 man 7th Avenue auto salvage are a bunch of morons, nice but morons still. they tryed telling me that honda didn't make a civic 2 dr coupe from 92-95...i was like what the hell are you talking about yes they did...morons