Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
By 94coupeturbo
#214718 Anyone know some good tuners in Colorado hopefully up in the Arvada or Broomfield area ? Have been looking and noticed a few shops closed down that were Honda specific
By 94coupeturbo
#217732 Anyone know of any tuners in the area or something relatively close ?
By sqkr_28
#217793 racing trenz and import tuners down in denver
By 94coupeturbo
#217836 Ok thanks I will check them out
By kinta94
#227065 bringin this back to life but racing tredz is not reccomened they rip everyone off A bunch of my friends and i used to go there but they over charged everything my buddy got a DC sports exhaust for his eg they charged him a little over 800 for it. and there work is not very reliable.

go to import sports Ive never had an issue with them that have great service down there.
By TgEG
#263930 Boost Creeps on i-25 and highway 66
By EJ1_MK
#278344 Anyone out in the denver area? Might be heading that way this week sometime
By TgEG
#278347 Yeah man pm me for my number
By Hatch-O-Doom
#284545 -Tobz Perforance up in Denver. I kknow does of Evo/STi Stuff maybe can do Hondas. Not sure.

-Jacks Transmissions Down in the Springs, They Rebuild transmissions and build some of the fastest cars in colorado hands down.

There are alot, there was pretty much a shop on ever corner when I left colorado.
By TgEG
#284579 I've heard really bad things about tobz
By Hatch-O-Doom
#284941 While I had my Evo he was tunning me and doing a great job... He is very knowalagable at what he does... I have been hearing bad things about him lately as I am very much still intact with the Evo Community in Co.
I would still talk to him see if he can do it or not.
By TgEG
#285001 Thats just what I've heard, but I don't know for sure
By Hatch-O-Doom
#285462 Also you have revolutions performance down in the springs. I know they have put out some fast hondas back in the day.

I think MAC Auto is in Denver somewhere... but I am not sure... I know alot of the shops up there were really ripping the Evo guys off.
Few people were good to us.
By TgEG
#285481 Boydd racing out of Erie had a monster hatch that ran 9's so they seem to know what's up but I don't know who does their tuning