Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By foru2nvy2
#98098 i dont know about anybody else but im sick and tired of this snow,one week its 50 and 60 degrees next day its snowing again,and its cold,do you no how hard it is to work on your car when it like below 30 degrees :thumbdown: your fingers hurt then you lose feeling,i dont have a garage yet,my wife says your going to get sick,she also gets jealous cause im on here (you spend more time on there than you do with me)what i like to read what everybody has to say,anyway its snowing again
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98100 Haha which thread to reply to?! Such a hard choice!

I hear you, I'm in south-western Ontario and we've been getting the same warm-cold spells as you.

Two weeks ago I was out in shorts, now we're getting flurries again, very frustrating. I have a hood-bra and a fully-functional sunroof that I'm waiting to replace for my laggy-ass busted one, and I can't do it!
By foru2nvy2
#98102 i know my comp was being stupid and i entered it twice some how,yeah i had to drill out some broken lca bolts laying on top of a piece of plastic on top of snow,i was tired of not being able to drive my car
By foru2nvy2
#98203 i did find one upside of the snow,i found this site now im on it like everyday
By hondajunkee
foru2nvy2 wrote:i did find one upside of the snow,i found this site now im on it like everyday

it is quite addicting :weee:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98208 Off to shovel :thumbdown:
By Gorveatt
BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:Off to shovel :thumbdown:

I will be tomorrow, calling for 15cm's and blowing snow, it was 2C the other day and i was out in jeans and a tshirt, now it's below freezing again, and we're getting more snow... I hate the busted roads, the rusting car, and the unpredictable road conditions
By ChicagoMike
#98225 Man, the hell with snow, and just cold/shit weather in general. I absolutely HATE it!! I've only started my car once since the begining of Nov. The damn thing just sits in the garage waiting for winter to be over. I cant even take my lil shorty outside to play, its so shitty cold I dont want to freeze him out. This is why I'm busting my ass trying to move back to Arizona.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98226 Don't get me started about the shotty asphalt we have here and the pot holes that are created EVERY year. They fill 'em, then they form again, and I've already spoken to two people who have had an axle busted and a tire blown from our roads.

You'd think they'd realize the investment of pouring GOOD roads the first time and saving all this hassle, it's unbelievable. You need to watch the road in front of you and literally dodge potholes every few seconds.

The sun's shining right now, so you're probably getting the storm we just had, I hope we have a few more days of sun to get rid of some of this shit.
By Gorveatt
BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:Don't get me started about the shotty asphalt we have here and the pot holes that are created EVERY year. They fill 'em, then they form again, and I've already spoken to two people who have had an axle busted and a tire blown from our roads.

You'd think they'd realize the investment of pouring GOOD roads the first time and saving all this hassle, it's unbelievable. You need to watch the road in front of you and literally dodge potholes every few seconds.

The sun's shining right now, so you're probably getting the storm we just had, I hope we have a few more days of sun to get rid of some of this shit.

yup that's the one they are calling for, it's suppose to be 1 on thursday and friday, so i'm pumped for that, maybe clean the car up a bit, or hopefully get my rust spots that i've found on the teg sanded down and fixed up
By ohDirka
#98385 I dont miss the cold what so ever. Cold here is 60F
By GoRide
#106726 i sure am look what we got today!!!!!!!
By juuhatchigou18
#106784 wow i thought Ohio ws bad at snow thats just wrong lol not to mention working on a stinken vtec solinoid oil leak with bad bonez im popen (Alive) like crazy