Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By Twizted93Civic
#4804 Would anyone like to have a lil meet. I would love to meet people who have the same car as me and learn some things of what other EG owners have done to their car. I'm from West Virginia and would like to meet people but not have to go farther than 4-5 hrs away. Let me know what the rest of u think.
By teal_dx
#4808 I was planning on doing a photoshoot meet this summer, here in Akron OH. That's still a drive for you though. There's probably only 5 members that live within an hour of me... maybe more I have not counted in a while.
By ChicagoMike
#4812 I'll be moving back to Chicago hopefully within the year, once I get back there I'd definately be down for a midwest meet up. :thumb:
By hatchman_07
#4886 hey man i live in logan wv.....holla at me sometime...
By ohDirka
#4887 akron...ill be there
By teal_dx
#4923 member underESTIMATED just moved to Akron and has a S2000 but he's too busy posting on Ohioscions.com to stop by :fucker:

BETTAthnU is in Akron too, she drives a tC.
By hondajunkee
#12047 if you guys ever meet up let me know im always down
By pacmanlives
#12137 Would be cool to have a bbq or something near Akron
By Racing Rice
#12195 I wouldn't mind meeting up if I can ever get the Sol finished up. :eh: I don't want to drive all the way up to Akron though. No offence. :lol:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:we'll have to do one sometime this summer...

id have to bring the crx...the civic is not road worthy
By hondajunkee
#15318 im down for a meet, hopefully the hatch will be ready, you guys ever go to that sunday car thing at spegitti place in akron?
By ohDirka
#15319 i dont..but thats where we met for the first civic-eg meet