Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
By hondajunkee
#15329 a friend of mines goes everyweekend in her DA she says its cool, i might check it out this weekend
By Death_Blooms
#94333 How about Snow Shoe Ski resort? Plenty of nice photo shoot areas, backside is full of twisties to rip through down to the Cass Railroad.

Some people I know over in Lewisburg and Beckley would come up/down, as well as some of the guys/gals from WV Streets.

Something like meet-n-greet, parts swap, photos. Take the back way off the mountain to Cass Railroad for a BBQ and more photos. From there you can either head back home or take a group trip over to the Marlinton Motor end.... the only hotel in the area that won't assrape you too bad for a room + they have a bar on site for the 21+ crowd.

PS: The local women are dirty whores, I'd suggest against hitin it lol. Don't eat anything but the subs from Dorie's resturant 2 miles up the road, anything else off the menu taste crappy :thumb:
By Red Rocket eg6
ChicagoMike wrote:I'll be moving back to Chicago hopefully within the year, once I get back there I'd definately be down for a midwest meet up. :thumb:

if u come back in the summer get a bunch of ppl and have a big ass meet and a bar-b-q it will be sick just thinkin of it im happy takin a drive meetin nice ppl and eating lol :lol:
By 93EG
#111299 the meet at speghetti warehouse isnt bad.... last time i went there was a pretty big turn out...

we can have more than one cookout....
By rflindy89
teal_dx wrote:I was planning on doing a photoshoot meet this summer, here in Akron OH. That's still a drive for you though. There's probably only 5 members that live within an hour of me... maybe more I have not counted in a while.

Isn't Akron by the border of Michigan? Im willing to go on a lil road trip to meet up. Let me know!!
By Mr. Pink
#113918 its not near the boarder i dont remember where it is exactly.
By red92hatchback
#113926 i am from delaware ohio i am down for a cook out let me know... maybe my cousin will come with his cool grand am lol
By cxcivic14
#203268 im down for where ever i live in pittsburg akron is like 1 45 from me,
theirs about 5 other hatches in cranberry where i live, im sure they all be down for a meet somewhere. , as far as wv im down for that to its bout the same distance